DAtum

EDA, Software and Business of technology
Greek, 'loxos: slanting. To displace or remove from its proper place
da·tums A point, line, or surface used as a reference


                        ... disruption results in new equilibria


Fly like a bird

2 hours 25 minutes 30 seconds
That's my ChampionChip electronic time today. 21.097 km in 145 minutes - I missed my target by 20 minutes, but what the hell.
Running is like fighting in the ring - after a while you become concentrated on just the next step, the next punch. It is like meditation, with the body and the mind.
I paced 14 km with an Italian guy. We watched each others pace constantly. And we were cheered on by the multitude (It also helped that my companion used to urge them on.. qite vocally!!). After 15km, it became sort of surreal, I could not feel very well, just knew I had to run. Especially the run down Rajpath... wow.
Never stopped..never broke the pace, even when we had to run up a flyover. When I sprinted the last mile... well, Lance Armstrong helped me along. I could hear Captain Nemo
There I am independant. There I am finally free!


Oh and the cute cheerleaders helped too... I'll blame my excessive endorphins today for being such a shameless flirt.

Music Trance by Lagoona

del.icio.us Tags:
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|